Kiran is a Ph.D. candidate in Information Science department currently working on narrative analysis. He joined the COSMOS team the summer of 2017 as a research student. His interests include social computing and network analysis. He aspires to become a professor after he graduates.
Kiran enjoys playing cricket, and whenever he gets a chance he enjoys spending time with his family especially with his newborn. His hobbies include going to the gym, swimming and soccer.
- COSMOS Paper Published in Text2Story’20 Workshop
- Kiran Kumar Bandeli Successfully Defends his Doctoral Dissertation
- Computational Analysis of Narratives in Social Media
- EIT Colloquium – “Computational Narrative Analysis on Blogs/Social Media”
- EIT Open House Awards
- Best Paper Award Presented to COSMOS during SOTICS 2018
- COSMOS showcases technological solutions during Department of State delegation visit at UA Little Rock
- The Road to becoming a PhD: Advice from a doctoral candidate
- COSMOS Wins 2nd Place in Disinformation Poster Challenge at SBP-BRiMS
- Research explores how online narratives on refugees shift over time.