Adewale Obadimu is a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science department. He joined COSMOS research lab as a software developer.
Wale earned his bachelor’s degree in computer science from Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria in 2013. He was a Google Student Ambassador for his previous institution, worked as a lead software developer at Health Informatics Research Laboratory and a technologist for the Center for Energy Research and Development before coming to UA Little Rock.
His research interests focus on social bots. He is currently exploring machine learning and deep learning techniques because he believes the future of computing is automation.
He enjoys many activities, including, but not limited to, hiking, running, and playing soccer.
- Three Cosmographers attend CRA URMD Grad Cohort Workshop in Austin
- Doctoral candidate Adewale Obadimu successfully defended his PhD proposal, “Assessing the Role of Social Media Platforms in the Propagation of Toxicity”
- Ph.D. candidate Adewale Obadimu learns and networks at CRA Workshop in Hawaii
- COSMOS Tools Showcased in EIT Colloquium
- COSMOS Researchers to present at UALR Colloquium: ‘Social Media Analysis for Defeating Disinformation”
- Adewale Obadimu invited to 2019 Computing Research Association Workshop
- COSMOS showcases technological solutions during Department of State delegation visit at UA Little Rock
- COSMOS members win big at EIT Open House
- Obadimu wins $1000 scholarship in “Make Your Mark” contest