After graduating with her master’s degree from UA Little Rock in December of 2017, Tuja decided to continue her education and is currently pursuing her Ph.D. degree.
Tuja began her education at UA Little Rock as an exchange student in the Fall of 2013 and became a full-time student a year later. She graduated in May of 2015.
Her research focuses on social media data analysis, social computing and network analysis. More specifically, Tuja’s research focuses on cyber forensic analysis of blogs and YouTube content in order to detect covert connections and digital footprints of a website, a user, or an organization.
- Tuja Khaund presenting her research about online social networks at UALR EIT Colloquium
- EIT Open House Awards
- COSMOS showcases technological solutions during Department of State delegation visit at UA Little Rock
- From Master’s to PhD: When A Research Interest Gets You Hooked
- COSMOS Wins 2nd Place in Disinformation Poster Challenge at SBP-BRiMS
- Social bots disrupt online communication about natural disasters
- Winners of the 2018 Student Research and Creative Works Showcase
- COSMOS members win big at EIT Open House